The Easiest way to download YouTube videos
In this post, I will show you the easiest way to download YouTube videos.
Before we go into this topic check if you’re only looking to download your own videos that you’ve uploaded to YouTube, that’s easy to do.
Here’s how to download your own YouTube videos:
- Click on your profile pic in YouTube’s upper right corner
- Choose studio
- There you’ll be able to download each one of your videos from the three-dot menu next to them
The problem with online services that promise video downloading is that they don’t last long.
En.savefrom.net offers free downloads for YouTube videos in several qualities (we’ve had the best result by using the 720p resolution).
Is downloading YouTube videos legal? What you need to know
According to Google’s terms of service for YouTube(opens in a new tab), the answer is no: “You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a ‘download’ or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content.”
If you want to download YouTube videos, the only way to do so responsibly is by paying the $11.99 for YouTube Premium(opens in a new tab).
How to Download YouTube videos with En.savefrom.net
Once you are on YouTube and feel like you want to download a favorite video all you need to do is to
1. Right-click the video you are streaming and copy the video URL as shown below.
2. After you have done that you visit a https://en.savefrom.net/ and paste the link into a box written paste your video link here. See image below
3. Once you have down that the video icon will popout as shown in the image below
4. Now you will be given an option to choose a resolution of your choice see image below
Now you see it’s very easy to download Youtube Videos
You Can Download This: Lil Durk – Did Shit To Me Ft. Doodie Lo VIDEO with the example I gave you above
Another Way Is With YouTube Premium
So we’ll start with the simplest option: Buy YouTube Premium.
One of the advantages of Premium subscription is that you get to download videos for offline viewing right there on YouTube itself. Another, very important advantage is that this way you’re not breaching YouTube’s terms of service.